Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Well, mine was great. I woke up this morning and my blog was 5. It’s amazing. Can’t believe I’ve been doing this for 5 years already. Anyways, to ‘celebrate’ it, I decided to share this bucket list with you guys, written earlier in the year. I know I haven’t been consistent here *face palm* but I’m working on it, I promise.
In the meantime, I hope you’re enjoying Milli’s Oceans Apart. Many thanks to the people who have been supporting her with their shares and comments. You guys are rockstars! Writing really isn’t easy so every form of feedback is a major encouragement.
So here’s my list of 25. Good luck to me achieving them. I have already crossed a few off anyways so I’m quite positive. I’ll keep updating it as I go along.
- Visit 30 countries before I turn 30 (7 done so far. Good start, no?)
- Have a weekend getaway to some island where I will wear a straw hat and sip on mojitos and play in the sand by day then write soppy love stories by night. (Okay, maybe not soppy love stories. But sha write)
- Publish a novel. (One to start with at least. Lol!)
- Ride behind someone on a power bike (My heart won’t let me be the rider biko.)
- Work with some of the leading filmmakers in Nigeria.
- Own a filmmaking company.
- Visit Rome! DONE!! And it was sooooo beautiful!
- Visit the Egyptian pyramids
- Visit Brazil
- Learn to speak fluent French (something more than oui oui, vous vous)
- See Tye Tribbett live in concert
- See Yanni live in concert
- Read the Bible completely from Genesis to Revelation. (Can’t believe I haven’t done this yet. *Facepalm*)
- Learn to play the acoustic guitar.
- Climb a mountain
- Fly in a private jet.
- Go on a boat cruise. (Sorta kinda done. I had dinner on a boat cruise for my birthday. I think that counts, no?)
- Work with an international organization preferably in the field of dispute resolution.
- Go sky diving
- Learn a martial art.
- Learn to make afang soup (those who know, know).
- Learn to swim. (Right now, I can only move in water small. Lol. I’d love to learn to actually swim.)
- Feature in a movie. Not any serious acting. Just show face and give my Macleans advert smile.
- Give a Ted Talk.
- Visit all the African countries.
So that’s me done.
Many thanks to everyone who has been here through the journey. It has been super exciting for me but only possible because of you guys who read, share, comment or even do waka pass. Y’all are the real MVPs! Thank youuuuuuuu
And because I’ve got itchy fingers this morning that might probably last a few days, I’d ask this. If you guys have any themes or ideas for a story you’d like me to write. Whether short story or series, please share in the comment section and your wish will be my command. Have a super Monday!
Loads of love and light!